Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catch Me in Brantford - June 13th Mr Solo

When you are a professional DJ/MC, I assume you will express due diligence and promote public events you are working for with out prejudice....

So, if you are out west.. like in Hamilton / Brantford area, I want you to show some love for this initiative I was hired to be an entertainer for...


"Short Short Shorts Dance"

June 13, 2009 (Saturday)

J's Place - 7 Erie Ave, Brantford , ON


Presented by Genesis Productions


Music provided by: Mr Solo (yours truly) giving you Top hits, Urban and Dance

Videos displayed through out the venue

Plus..... (you guessed it)


Short Shorts Contest - With Cash & Prizes to be won
(I wonder if I can be a judge? Does cheese strings count as clothing ?)


Admission: 19+ ID Required - $10
More info : Trinity - trinityliteitup@hotmail.com
J's Place - 519-512-0900

So I encourage you to come out and have some fun... with me
Mr Solo


---poster--- (bless their hearts)


No comments:

Post a Comment